March 03, 2014
1. Toolbar for quicker access to option pages. See the VIEW option on the
main menu if you want to switch back to the old popup menu.
2. The documentation / help files updated to version 18.104.22.168
3. Add the option to show if you were using a database in another location
and it was not found when loading the program, you now have options.
1. All screens that had a button named EXIT are now shown as CLOSE.
1. Do to the new option 3 when the program was loaded the very first time
it errored. Now fixed.
2. Fixed the missing hand cursor on the road maps for the Mac OSx version.
(This was not a problem on Windows versions.)
|January 26, 2014||22.214.171.124||
1. In the Quick Maps section you can get the road, terrain, satellite,
street and weather map views.
2. You can now Save the chosen maps to the campgrounds picture
or Maps section.
3. Added an option called auto fill. After entering a campgrounds address
you can go to Zip/Postal Code and enter the zip code. Once you leave
that box the program will auto fill the City Name, State, County,
latitude, longitude and elevation.
4. Added an Auto Fill button for the Latitude, Longitude and Elevation
area. With and address, city and state you can automatically fill
in the Latitude, Longitude and Elevation fields pressing this button.
5. Added new button under the Latitude/Longitude fields.
It is a GPS Coordinates Converter. This new screen will convert
your Latitude and Longitude values to GPS coordinates values
1. Area Road Map button changed to read Quick Maps.
2. The field that used to be called Altitude has now been renamed
1. Main Screen tab/enter order.
1. Added area maps button to the main screen.
You can get maps within the program.
1. Corrected a minor bug.
|July 18, 2013||126.96.36.199||
1. Evaluation version has been deprecated.
1. Corrected a few minor bugs.
|June 05, 2013||188.8.131.52||
1. Updated forum list box date when a forum name is doubled clicked.
1. All OPTION buttons throughout the program are highlighted for easy
2. On the main screen the 'Times Visited' is changed to 'Times Stayed".
1. Visit history 'Nights Stayed' is properly updated when a Departure Date
2. Future reservations 'Total Nights' is properly updated when a Departure
Date is selected.
3. Checklist button name changes on Windows systems.
4. Slide Show buttons in all slide shows now work on Windows systems.
|May 13, 2013||184.108.40.206||
Fixed Visit and Trip Journals to read properly from
old format to new format.
|May 13, 2013||220.127.116.11||
Added text formatting to the programs editors.
Added Camping forum memberships section.
Added two printing options in the checklist section.
Printing bug in the EZ-Maintenance section.
Camping friends page help selection.
|May 01, 2013||18.104.22.168||
All new for the Mac OS X and Windows.